Monday, January 7, 2013

Life After The Advent Calendar...

Oh, hi there!

Now What?
That's the question that I've been asking myself... Now that the Holidays are over and my Christmas Joke Advent Calendar has come to an end - Now What?

I wasn't sure if I would continue this blog or not... but I have decided that I can't abandon my little corner of the interwebz - so here I am. I spent the last 2.5 weeks with some of my favourite people in the world. Since I love posting pictures, here are a few iPhone snapshots to show what my visit at home looked like:
Unfortunately my grandfather had to be in the hospital for the majority of the time that I was in Halifax. But my brother, parents, and I made sure to visit him everyday and on Christmas day we brought him Santa's sack full of presents... and of course we had to dress the part of Santa's little elves.

Christmas Eve with my family

I love my family. We always laugh so much, and we have the most fun when we're all together.

One of my best friends, Ashley - love her.

You could say that awesomeness runs in the family!



My mom and I thought that the the mirrors in the hospital were great picture-taking props.

One thing that I love about Halifax: It's b-e-a-utiful.


Snow, snow, snow. Winter in Halifax isn't truly winter without snow.

I will end this post on this note... Always surround yourself with people who can make you laugh this hard.

No comments: