Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend Update Blog Hop

Happy Monday, lovelies!

It's time for a little weekend update. I'm linking up with Sami's Shenanigans again today.

Friday -
I worked a half day. Ran a ton of errands after I left the office, and headed home to relax for a bit before Amanda got off work.

Running errands:



I came home and hung out with Roscoe for a bit.



We spent the night catching up with friends: coffee with one friend, and then out drinking with some of our old roommates and a few new friends.

Saturday -
I finally got myself back in the game, guys! I photographed two of my gorgeous friends: Alex and Amanda. I styled Amanda's outfit:



After our shoot, we hit up a thrift shop for a few minutes. Alex found a fur coat, and Amanda found her soulmate.





I spent the even laying low and having some delicious vino & editing.



A few of the shots that I edited:













They're gorgeous, right?

Sunday -
I had a super chill day. Watched some movies, cooked/prepped food for the entire week, didn't watch the SuperBowl, edited, and did some blog stuff. I love chill Sunday's.



My outfit of the day.



Goat cheese stuffed pork balls. I make these for my roommate and I all the time - they're so delicious.



That's it for my weekend, friends. Nothing too exciting. Hope you all have a great Monday!



No comments: