Friday, April 12, 2013

#backthatazzup ...


I don't know about y'all, but I'm pretty excited that it's Friday...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Friday!

I have nothing to say today except that I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend. I've got a hiphop concert tonight that I'm excited about. Also, I have to link-up with my girl Whitney today for #backthatazzup. Ever since I wrote this post on Wednesday, I've been jamming to 'Pony by Ginuwine.
Obviously I had to use it today as my song that I'm going to #backthatazzup to.



What are you all listening to, today?



2 comments:

Helene said...

one of my faveeeees!!! yes!

Adrienne @ The Art of Being Black and White said...

LLLOOOLLLL!!! I legit just laughed out loud with that clip in the beginning. That's is exactly how I feel! Love the song choice. Classic! New GFC follower!
Adrienne