Friday, May 3, 2013

#backthatazzup since I'm not wearing any pants...


Happy FRIDAY my lovelies!

As I mentioned earlier this week, last week I was pretty sick and dealing with 'The Plague'. Wednesday was the first official day of 'The Plague' and I only managed to work about 4 hours. I came home between 11:00-11:30am, took some cold medicine and went to my room to change into pj's in preparation of sleeping on the couch all day.

While I was half naked (and not wearing any pants) I hear a noise and notice the living room light turn on. I stick my head through my doorway and see our cleaning lady standing in the middle of the living room. I gasp, and frantically pull up my pants (can we say awkwaaaard?!?).

Quick back story - our landlord has their cleaning lady, Gloria, do our apartment once a month. It's a nice perk that comes with our high cost of living here. Normally our landlord is pretty good about giving us a heads up that Gloria will be stopping by. It turns out that our landlord sent this information to the wrong email address - so we had no idea.

Luckily, Gloria was really nice about it and agreed to come back this week and left so that I could get some much needed sleep.

I swear, this kind of thing should probably embarrass me by now... But nope. I can thank this experience for preparing me to face people without pants.


I'm just thankful that this has never happened to me...



So, since I'm not wearing any pants - I might as well join my girl Whitney and #backthatazzup.

Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake on Grooveshark
Lets party like it's 2006. Oh yes, Sir Justin Timberlake.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

HAHAHAH!! Ok first of all the gif is hilarious but also, I love that you weren't even bothered. Pants are overrated any way.

Erin said...

Hahaha that's hilarious! I never wear pants either. I put a blanket around me to answer the door for delivery and my roommate was like really? You can't even put clothes on for that? NOPE!