Friday, May 31, 2013

Nothing to see here, just a wardrobe malfunction


TGIF

That's all I have to say about THAT. It has been a long weekend, and I'm so glad that today is FRIDAY.
Yesterday I had a wardrobe malfunction. I don't know how else to explain it - so I'll call it that.

I didn't really get any much sleep on Wednesday night, so I was kind of a hot mess when I was trying to get ready for work yesterday. In my rush to get out the door, I forgot a KEY part of my outfit. Unfortunately, I didn't know that this article of clothing was missing, until I was mid-conversation with my boss. Awwwkward.

What is this key article of clothing? Only a white tank top... to go under my completely see-through white shirt that I wore to work. This probably would've been fun, but I also happened to wear a bright pink bra yesterday. Queue the 'OMG what am I going to do?' mini freak-out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Luckily, my co-worker, Nivedita, came to the rescue and gave me her big scarf to wear for the day. I strategically wrapped it around my neck in a way that would allow the two ends to come down and completely cover my hot pink bra.

Side note, before I found out that Niv had a scarf that I could borrow - I totally tried to cover the pink parts of the bra with white paper towel. Unfortunately, I just ended up looking like I had tried stuffing my bra to make my boobs bigger and they were much 'lumpier' than normal - ha ha. This is how I walked around the office for the day:

scarf
Please excuse my super awkward face.

All I have to say is THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! Obviously it's time to #backthatazzup with my love, Whitney.

Shake That Ass - Clean by Eminem Feat Nate Dogg on Grooveshark


No comments: