Monday, May 6, 2013

weekend shenanigans instead of napping


Oh, good morning blog world.
I feel like it's nap time and I'm not exactly wanting to get ready for work right now. Maybe I'll just snuggle up in bed and sleep for a few more hours minutes. No? Just me? Okay, moving on...

As usual, I'm linking up with Ms. Shenanigans for my weekend shenanigans:


Today's post isn't going to be very exciting... sorry I'm not sorry that I suck today.

weekendupdateshenanigans

One - Two - Three
Friday Night
I spent the evening editing and watching movies. Also, I made cauliflower pizza for the first time - I am definitely making it again.

Four - Five- Six
Saturday
Lots of patio lounging all over the city - followed by Iron Man 3 in the evening

Seven - Eight - Nine
Sunday
Sangria and brunch on the patio at Seasons in the Park. I love it because it has the most amazing view of Vancouver. Also, 1/2 price frappuccinos at Starbucks make me very happy.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!


4 comments:

Cortney said...

Sounds like a fun weekend to me! You can never go wrong with sangria on a patio!

Stephanie said...

How'd you like Iron Man 3? I want to see it.

Steph G said...

I would love to sit on a patio with a beautiful view of Vancouver. Looks marvelous.

Kristen said...

New follower here! My weekend also involved Mr. Starks and ridiculously good and cheap Frapps. I can't imagine a better start to the weekend!