Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The One Where Christian Has a Birthday


This post is going to be Legend... wait for it...

christianbirthday
Happy Birthday, Christian!
(He's 27 years old today)

Happy birthday, Christian. I love you, if you're reading this...
I'm sorry that I'm not home to celebrate with you, so have a drink for me. I'll see you next month, big brother.

So, in honor of Christian's birthday, I've decided to list 27 things that I love about Christian, or why I'm glad I'm glad that he's my brother.
I have no idea how I'm going to write 27 things, wish me luck...

  • One. Like my parents, he loves me unconditionally

  • Two. On our first family trip to Florida, I fell into the swimming pool and he jumped in and saved me.
    I'm alive because of him.

  • Three. In primary, my friend and I 'beat up' a girl in our class - aka - we pushed her in a snow bank because she had a rainbow scrunchie and we were jealous. Christian took the blame so that I wouldn't get in trouble. I still got caught and paid the price, but his effort was noble.

  • Four. A boy in my class threw an ice/snow ball at my head and Christian went after the kid to defend me.

  • Five. He (illegally) helped to teach me how to drive (sorry mom, we were safe).

  • Six. He took me on countless adventures.

  • Seven. After watching Home Alone, we were sure that burglars were going to try and break into our house. We set up booby-traps every night for a month.

  • Eight. He sat with me and let me cry myself to sleep before I moved away for University.

  • Nine. He is the main reason that I have such a dirty/perverted mind.

  • Ten. He introduced me to great music that I grew to love.

  • Eleven. We would sing 'everything' at dinner in order to piss off papa.
    'Christian, can you please pass the salt?' (it would be sung vs. asking).

  • Twelve. He never judges me. If I come to him with a situation, he might laugh about it, but he always has my back.

  • Thirteen. He is, and always will be, one of my best friends.

  • Fourteen. Most of my 'best memories' involve him.

  • Fifteen. He taught me that GI Joes are better than Barbie.

  • Sixteen. He took me to get my first tattoo.

  • Seventeen. His sense of humor is amazing. He can always make me laugh.

  • Eighteen. We, obviously, were raised the exact same way, so we often think the same way.

  • Nineteen. He taught me how to chug like a champ and win every chugging competition
    (sorry again, mom).

  • Twenty. We grew up dreaming of opening a restaurant together at some point in our lives.

  • Twenty-One. He's currently following his dreams and doing something that he loves, and I couldn't be more proud of him.

  • Twenty-Two. He can invent the most amazing food concoctions. My inner and outer fat-girl loves this so much.

  • Twenty-Three. I know, without a doubt, that he will be the best uncle to my kids... if I have kids.

  • Twenty-Four. He's the reason for my appreciate of nice cars.

  • Twenty-Five. He is in a relationship with an amazing girl who I'm proud to call one of my best friends.

  • Twenty-Six. He's the reason that I love GhostBusters, Superman, and any action movie.

  • Twenty-Seven. I know that he probably won't read this, so at least he's not going to think I'm crazy.


Faith: I love you, man.
Christian: I love you, too, bud.
Faith: I love you, Bro Montana.
Christian: I love you, holmes.
Faith: I love you, Broseph Goebbels.
Christian: I love you, muchacha.
Faith: I love you, Tycho Brohe.

Christian, something that I learned from doing this post is that we need to take new pictures together. I have so many old ones, and they're terrible. Lets fix this when I'm home in July, okay? Okay. Happy Birthday once more.

christianbirthday1


dary... this post was Legendary.


2 comments:

Postcards from Rachel said...

Yay Ghostbusters! Yay for a dirty mind! Haha... happy birthday!

Cortney said...

This is so cute! Happy birthday Christian! Idk him but I like a good birthday.