Monday, June 17, 2013

Tea Parties & BBQ's


Monday? Already? I don't even know how this happened. This weekend just flew by.
I had a fabulous weekend. The perfect dose of relaxation, fun times with friends, and working on my fitness

Obviously I'm going to link-up with Sami today:



weekendfab

One. Shameless Selfie Two. Sunday brunch - egg whites, turkey bacon, avocado Three. Blueberry Beer (Cheat Day)
Four. Turkey-bacon-avocado sandwich. Om nom nom Five. Tea party charity benefit with friends
Six. Cucumber, cottage cheese, and turkey - delicious
Seven. Attempting origami at the tea party Eight. Food prep - ready for the week! Nine. BBQ and yard party with some friends


weekendfab2

One. Amanda at the tea party Two. Cheers - patio drinks with friends Three. Tea party finger sandwiches
Four. Sock bun - you're wearing it wrong Five. After a day off on Saturday, I started Sunday by kicking my butt.

Happy Monday, friends!




2 comments:

Brittanylea02 said...

Looks like a lovely weekend! I can't believe it is Monday already too! Weekend went much too quickly!

Helene said...

hahahaha sock bun, you're wearing it wrong. love it. and i need all of that food, right now.