Monday, October 7, 2013

Shenanigans Catch-Up




Guess who's back... back again... Shady Faith's back... tell a friend.

Ohhhhh hi guys. Remember that time that I became the world's worst blogger and basically didn't blog for an entire week straight, and basically didn't blog very frequently for like a month before that? Yeah, well.. I'M BACK, BABY. Okay, I promise that I'm going to try to be back...

I'm kicking this 'Welcome Back' fiesta celebration thing off with a link-up with my favorite little princess of shenanigans for some weekend shenanigans.


When mom and dad came to visit we may or may not have taken a ton of pictures. These are a few of the pictures that I didn't share on the blog.



This weekend was full of work-outs (making up for taking so much time off while mom and dad were visiting), some ridiculous selfies, fall has officially arrived in Vancouver, food prep, and facetiming with Brin (and Allie).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're back and fabulous as always <3 <3

Allie said...

I'm proud of you for blogging. And can we have a 3 way again soon? And I mean FACE TIME. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Melissa Nicole said...

So happy you're back!