Saturday, July 19, 2014

The 'Ol Switcheroo


I'm so tardy to the party and I don't even care and I'm sorry about that. Last night I was dog-sitting and blogging from my phone just didn't pan out as well as I thought it would, and then this morning I slept in and then worked out, and I'm not even a little bit sorry that I did THAT instead of blogging.


This mornings workout, as clearly documented on my instgram. Follow me, or something.

Anyway, today's prompt is about switching places with someone for the day. I kind of hate Allie for this prompt Okay, I don't hate her - but this is a hard prompt. Mainly because I wouldn't actually want to switch places with someone. I like my life - struggles included. I love my family, friends, boyfriend, my life... I wouldn't want to just hand that away.. BUT, I wouldn't mind living like a celebrity and not ever having to think about money. That would be really ideal.

But since I can't just cop-out and not do today's prompt... I'm going to say that I would switch places with Jennifer Lawrence for the day.



Jennifer Lawrence is my complete celebrity girl crush. I love her, and I truly feel like she can do NO wrong. She's funny, pretty, funny (again), she's just as clumsy as me (hallelujah, I'm not alone), and she seems like the kind of person I'd want to be friends with. The reason I'm choosing her is basically because I feel like she's living the celebrity lifestyle in a pretty awesome way - and I'm down with this. If we switched places for the day, these are the things I could look forward to...

Eating, all.the.time. I bet homegirl has a fully stocked fridge. I could sit my butt on her couch and just eat all day without thinking about calories or carbs or saturated and trans fats. Just put everything in my mouth hole please (TWSS).



I could be dating Prince Harry (ha). I mean, I don't really find him attractive, but he's a prince.. and that's pretty cool?



I would still be just as clumsy as I am now, but at least I would be wearing a pretty dress.



Everyone would laugh at my jokes all the time... which would be a nice change from me laughing at my own jokes all the time.



Plus I really wouldn't mind having her bank account, because I'm sure it has a few more zeroes than mine.

Happy Saturday! If you're linking up with us tomorrow then for "Would you Rather" then here's what you need to know:

1. Be blind or be deaf
2. Be taller than you are or shorter than you are
3. Be a teenager or a senior citizen for the rest of your life
4. Have no hands or no legs
5. Lose your front teeth or both eyebrows
6. Eat a worm or a cockroach
7. Spend a day in the Sahara or North Pole
8. Have a personal chef or a personal driver
9. Always have to whisper or always have to shout
10. Can't taste or can't smell
11. Wipe with sandpaper or saran wrap
12. Have Twitter shut down for a day or your blog disappear for a day
13. Text of your blog is screwed up or all the pictures you post on your blog are blurry
14. Never be able to post another GIF or never be able to receive comments on your posts
15. Have a permanent wedgie or have the tag on your shirt constantly scratch your neck

Even though we don't like rules, every fun thing in life has them. So here are a few of ours:

1. Please only link up a post if it matches with the day's topic.
2. Make sure you either grab the button code and put it in the HTML portion of your post, or link back to at least one of the hosts.
3. Go make some friends. Comments=Love

Allieology







1 comment:

Allie said...

This was really funny - I love her! I think the pretty dress would definitely make the clumsy thing a lot more bearable . . . so I need more pretty dresses, maybe? Yes.