Monday, August 25, 2014

Things That Make Monday Suck A Little Less



I don't know how to start a post anymore.. I haven't written anything in what feels like forever. Going on vacation for two weeks followed by a week of lazy jet-lag-ness = zero ability to write. This is my struggle today.

I really want to do a recap post, you know - of my trip/vacation/not vacation/whatever you want to call it. I have so many pictures, and stories, and I cannot remember any of them right at this moment. I've got a case of The Monday's right now, and it's not my fault. Also, I'm typing this from my phone while I'm stuck in traffic... and posting pictures from my phone is virtually non-existent, sooo yeah - I'm full of excuses today.

Since I was having a massive brain fart, I complained to Lindsay about having ZERO things to blog about (until I'm at on my own computer and can post pictures and whatnot), and she suggested some things (THANK YOU LINDSAY)... so I'm just going to go with something that she kind of suggested.

Things that make Monday suck a little less...


  • Diet coke (I don't drink coffee, so diet coke is my energy booster and it made me morning 42x better)
  • Bagel and cream cheese (because carbs are heavenly. I didn't grocery shop last night, oops. No healthy breakie for me today.. oh darn...)
  • Browsing Pinterest and finding pictures that actually make me laugh out loud
  • Waking up to a cute dog sniffing my face and cuddling me (a perk of dog sitting)
  • G-Chat with some of my favourite people (it helps to soften the blow of Monday morning)
  • Hummus and crackers (why does food make me feel so much better? #fatheart)
  • Having a good morning hug and kiss from Justin (yeah, I'm a sap)
  • Having no traffic on the way to work this morning (hallelujah)

This is probably as good as my list is going to get today. I'll try and write something with a little more substance tomorrow, or the next day, or whenever. I hope your Monday doesn't suck too much today.



6 comments:

Lindsay Landgraf said...

YAY YOU POSTED I'm honored to have played a part. And you're totally right on the Diet Coke thing.

Lindsay Landgraf said...

YAY YOU POSTED I'm honored to have played a part. And you're totally right on the Diet Coke thing.

Emily @ Martinis | Bikinis said...

Yess to all of this! I wasn't very lucky with the traffic this morning and was late to work but oh well!

Becca said...

G-chat makes every day better, for sure.

Kristie's Blue Jeans said...

That is a great list for making Monday suck less! You'll get back into the swing of things, it took me a couple weeks after a week off.

Allie said...

I love all of things and I would love it if you recapped your trip and I LOVE YOU.