I miss blogging.
There, I said it. Maybe now that I've put it in writing, I'll actually get my butt in gear and get back to posting regularly. Ha, yeah right.
The fact that this draft has been sitting in the depths of blogger-dashboard-draft-hell is probably an indicator that I'm not fully committed to returning to the land of blogging full time... but I'm feeling the blogiverse pulling me back in. So, I'm going with it.
If you're new around here, or if you just forget what my face looks like, this is a somewhat recent photo of me:
Where do I start? What do I say? What do I update you folks on? Well, on May 1st, Justin proposed, which is basically old news at this point, but that's kind of the last life event that you all know about... so lets do a quick recap, and maybe a picture dump, of what things have taken place since then. And, I'm opting to do bullet points, because I like them, and they're super easy (that's what she said):
- Justin and I moved into our own apartment
(we were living with my best friend, Amanda, before that)
- We bought a brand new card (!!!)
- I am teaching Justin how to drive (this will probably be a blog post later)
- We took our first mini-vacation together (only to Seattle for a day)
- We've planned/purchased our plane tickets for Christmas in Nova Scotia, and Juliette's wedding in California. This means I get to meet and hang out with Lindsay & Sami (used to be Sami's Shenanigans)
- We've decided that we're getting married, next October, in Halifax instead of Vancouver (my parents are pretty excited about this)
- I've finalized my bridal party (and they all said yes!)
Warning: You are about to see 1,274,682 selfies of us...
This is what our living room/kitchen looked like the last night in our old apartment
Justin was sick of packing
Remember Jennie? She and I made that Sketti vlog that one time. Well, she's MOVING BACK TO VANCOUVER AND I AM SUPER EXCITED.
Asking my girl to be my bridesmaids - ha!
Beautiful new car - I'll try and get better pictures of this beaut.
These are our 'Holy crap we just picked up our car!' faces